| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ho Chi Minh in April is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water tumbles during on average 5 days.
- In April the skies in Ho Chi Minh are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:03 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 5:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ho Chi Minh April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ho Chi Minh:
- Savannakhet, Laos - 673.7 kms (418.6 miles) NNW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) NNW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 666.5 kms (414.2 miles) NNW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) NNW
- Pakse, Laos - 488 kms (303.2 miles) NNW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) NW
- Surin, Thailand - 566.9 kms (352.3 miles) NW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) WNW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 553.6 kms (344 miles) NW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 417.3 kms (259.3 miles) NW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 679.4 kms (422.2 miles) WNW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 652.6 kms (405.6 miles) WNW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 535.3 kms (332.6 miles) WNW
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) WNW
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) WNW