| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ho Chi Minh in October is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat soggy with rain more often than not. A hearty 259mm (10.2in) of H2O is released across on average 21 days.
- The heavens above Ho Chi Minh are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:23 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ho Chi Minh October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ho Chi Minh:
- Savannakhet, Laos - 673.7 kms (418.6 miles) NNW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) NNW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 666.5 kms (414.2 miles) NNW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) NNW
- Pakse, Laos - 488 kms (303.2 miles) NNW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) NW
- Surin, Thailand - 566.9 kms (352.3 miles) NW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) WNW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 553.6 kms (344 miles) NW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 417.3 kms (259.3 miles) NW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 679.4 kms (422.2 miles) WNW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 652.6 kms (405.6 miles) WNW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 535.3 kms (332.6 miles) WNW
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) WNW
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) WNW