| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ho Chi Minh in February is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of liquid is released across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Ho Chi Minh are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:13 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ho Chi Minh February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ho Chi Minh:
- Savannakhet, Laos - 673.7 kms (418.6 miles) NNW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) NNW
- Roi Et, Thailand - 666.5 kms (414.2 miles) NNW
- Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) NNW
- Pakse, Laos - 488 kms (303.2 miles) NNW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) NW
- Surin, Thailand - 566.9 kms (352.3 miles) NW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) WNW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 553.6 kms (344 miles) NW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 417.3 kms (259.3 miles) NW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 679.4 kms (422.2 miles) WNW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 652.6 kms (405.6 miles) WNW
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 535.3 kms (332.6 miles) WNW
- Khlong Yai, Thailand - 426.8 kms (265.2 miles) WNW
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) WNW